car acts like battery is dead, battery is fine. As soon as it is put into neutral it starts. also gauges jump.
1999 alero, wont start unless in neutral on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($744 - 1,064) in Kinderhook, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - 306) in Des Moines, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Austin, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Eastaboga, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($104 - 139) in Whitestone, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Whaleyville, MD