Filter is in a permanent housing; not a removable canister. Cap that secures and seals filter in place does not have enough clearance to get past alternator to allow removal of filter.
1999 A8. Can you remove oil filter without moving the alternator? on 1999 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
- burned smell
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($495 - 587) in Bartow, FL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mead, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($248 - 353) in Cabo Rojo, PR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($1,049 - 1,240) in Fayette, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($374 - 815) in Watertown, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($114 - 145) in Alcester, SD