Filter is in a permanent housing; not a removable canister. Cap that secures and seals filter in place does not have enough clearance to get past alternator to allow removal of filter.
1999 A8. Can you remove oil filter without moving the alternator? on 1999 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
- burned smell
- I have a constant buzzing sound that stays on when releasing foot off bre
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Bartow, FL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($306 - 363) in Mead, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($659 - 1,397) in Cabo Rojo, PR
- Throttle Body Service ($270 - 345) in Fayette, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,388 - 1,430) in Watertown, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($192 - 267) in Alcester, SD