When I hook up my boat trailer I get all lights on left side of trailer, but only tail lights on right side, no turn signal or brake lights. Went under truck and stripped a litte wire and and tested, no voltage to green turn signal light. Yellow, left side is good. Is this a broken wire at some point or other harness issue? Took 4 runner tail lights out to look for wiring harness attachment no luck, is it buried under a panel somewhere? thanks
1999 4runner no power to right turn signal of trailer lights on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl