When I hook up my boat trailer I get all lights on left side of trailer, but only tail lights on right side, no turn signal or brake lights. Went under truck and stripped a litte wire and and tested, no voltage to green turn signal light. Yellow, left side is good. Is this a broken wire at some point or other harness issue? Took 4 runner tail lights out to look for wiring harness attachment no luck, is it buried under a panel somewhere? thanks
1999 4runner no power to right turn signal of trailer lights on 1999 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?