This car ran fine before it was ran out of gas, it will start but it sounds like it is miss firing and will die out even if the gas pedal is held to the floor. I have replaced the fuel filter but am unsure where to look next. Any advice would be appreciated.
1998 Saturn sc1. The car will start but it will not stay running. on 1998 Saturn SC1
Asked by for the 1998 Saturn SC1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- There is a real bad jerk when I put car in reverse and sometimes while driving.
- My car lost all coolant, why would my freeze plug blow?
- I'll remove. The. Radio car don't Start ??? Does it have anti-DEF
- I have a noise under the passenger floor that is a light steady clunking
- How to repair 2002 Sc1, dashboard lights being out
1998 Saturn SC1 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($138 - $194) in Bagley, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($388 - $547) in Stringtown, OK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Alderson, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Weatherly, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($420 - $500) in Merrifield, VA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Keauhou, HI