Car stopped while driving. Seems like its not getting any gas. Though fuel pump but no signs leading up to care stopping and is of course more expensive repair. Could this be caused by fuel pump relay?
1998 Mazda Millenium stopped wont start. Not getting any gas. Fuel Pump Relay? on 1998 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???
- what type of transmission fluid do I use