Car stopped while driving. Seems like its not getting any gas. Though fuel pump but no signs leading up to care stopping and is of course more expensive repair. Could this be caused by fuel pump relay?
1998 Mazda Millenium stopped wont start. Not getting any gas. Fuel Pump Relay? on 1998 Mazda Millenia
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
1998 Mazda Millenia Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($154 - 212) in Mount Laurel, NJ
- 97,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Mc Cool, MS
- 60,000 Mile Service ($731 - 1,030) in Carrabelle, FL
- 52,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Windsor, MO
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($352 - 374) in Homelake, CO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($193 - 211) in Archer, FL