My 1998 BMW 740iL - 117500 miles - apparently has blown head gaskets. Estimates range from $2300. to $4000., provided, there is nothing else wrong. I'm looking for an input about having it repaired or not. I'm afraid of the possibility of a never ending repairs.
1998 BMW 740iL - Blown head gasket on 1998 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
- when radio/cd & nav device connected battery drains. Any ideas to remedy
1998 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - 622) in Pilottown, LA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 299) in Trimble, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($922 - 1,157) in Fruitland, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($404 - 461) in Mesquite, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 603) in Corozal, PR