My 1998 BMW 740iL - 117500 miles - apparently has blown head gaskets. Estimates range from $2300. to $4000., provided, there is nothing else wrong. I'm looking for an input about having it repaired or not. I'm afraid of the possibility of a never ending repairs.
1998 BMW 740iL - Blown head gasket on 1998 BMW 740iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Is there a fuse for the a/c blower in a 2001 740i bmw
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
1998 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($471 - 701) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Pilottown, LA
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - 341) in Trimble, TN
- Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 103) in Fruitland, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($416 - 503) in Mesquite, NM
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($2,247 - 2,453) in Corozal, PR