1998 Acura RL. Sit for 1 year had to have new key made, changed gas in tank and clean lines. Checked main fuels relay under dash board, it was good. Installed new gas pump in tank. Car gets gas through gas filter to the return line to tank, but when I remove the gas line going to throttle body no gas comes out. Gas pump pumps for 3 to 5 seconds like it is pressured up, and turns off. I'm lost what else would I check to see what is wrong with gas flow, gas filter under hood is good. Still no fire to plugs, and don't know what the deal is with the gas problem.
1998 Acura RL. on 1998 Acura RL
Asked by for the 1998 Acura RL
1 more answer
Verified for the Acura RL34 reports
Verified for the Acura RL64 reports
Verified for the Acura RL11 reports
Verified for the Acura RL23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
1998 Acura RL Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($99 - 221) in Fairview, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($759 - 854) in Ballico, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($463 - 536) in Dexter, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 209) in Harrisville, NH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($79 - 100) in Red River, NM
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($32 - 61) in Monticello, AR