The charcoal canister has been replaced. The check engine light came back on in about 45 days with code P0446 VSV valve malfunction. Where is this valve and how can I find out how to fix it?
1997 Toyota Avalon with a P0446. Charcoal canister has been replaced. What now? on 1997 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Mountain View, CA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Callicoon Center, NY
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($221 - 407) in Carthage, AR
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($228 - 244) in Jenners, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($391 - 529) in Boyds, WA