The charcoal canister has been replaced. The check engine light came back on in about 45 days with code P0446 VSV valve malfunction. Where is this valve and how can I find out how to fix it?
1997 Toyota Avalon with a P0446. Charcoal canister has been replaced. What now? on 1997 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($269 - $515) in Mountain View, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $64) in Callicoon Center, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - $548) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Carthage, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($201 - $240) in Jenners, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($385 - $447) in Boyds, WA