one auto store told me atomatic transmission fluid the other told me to use 80 weight gear oil who is right
1997 k1500 chevy suburban transfer case fluid. atf or 80 weight.
on 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?