I have a 1997 Chevy Cavalier that spins but won't start checked codes and ran test that indecated it needed new key lock replaced lock, tried to clear codes to start relearn will not clear with OTC genesys tried to do relearn with out clearing codes but no luck tried 4 seperate 30 min relearn cycles and the theft light stayed on and never flashed or went out . any clue as to what is wrong . Bad inst cluster ?
1997 chevy cavalier has codes B1014 and B1024 won't clear and wont relearn help
on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($394 - 474) in Graysville, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($236 - 305) in Burnside, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($285 - 369) in Manchester, OK
- Thermostat Replacement ($162 - 209) in East Northport, NY
- Radio Antenna Mast Replacement ($45 - 272) in Penfield, NY
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($112 - 213) in Abernathy, TX