I have a 1997 Chevy Cavalier that spins but won't start checked codes and ran test that indecated it needed new key lock replaced lock, tried to clear codes to start relearn will not clear with OTC genesys tried to do relearn with out clearing codes but no luck tried 4 seperate 30 min relearn cycles and the theft light stayed on and never flashed or went out . any clue as to what is wrong . Bad inst cluster ?
1997 chevy cavalier has codes B1014 and B1024 won't clear and wont relearn help
on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Stalls when comming to a stop and seems like low idle
- Rough start or no start at all. Once going, dies when gas pedal pushed
- what is the labor to replace a shifter cable on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier
- I think I have a leak in my break line I'm trying to get as much info as I can about how much it's going to cost to replace it if need be or is there an easier fix
- both left and right turn signals will not blink. all bulbs in dash, front and rear light up. Where is the flasher?