I just wanted to make sure I get the most life out of the truck as possible, and hoping I can get a list of the maintenance I should do at mile intervals?
1996 w/ 215,000 miles. What maintenance should I do? on 1996 Toyota T100
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($157 - 207) in Jeffersonville, GA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($581 - 706) in Buena Park, CA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($125 - 148) in Bountiful, UT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crownpoint, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($207 - 260) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($504 - 548) in Barryton, MI