I just wanted to make sure I get the most life out of the truck as possible, and hoping I can get a list of the maintenance I should do at mile intervals?
1996 w/ 215,000 miles. What maintenance should I do? on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($348 - 649) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Clutch Replacement ($814 - 1,158) in Buena Park, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($150 - 215) in Bountiful, UT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($497 - 669) in Crownpoint, NM
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Steering Damper Replacement ($336 - 356) in Barryton, MI