I just wanted to make sure I get the most life out of the truck as possible, and hoping I can get a list of the maintenance I should do at mile intervals?
1996 w/ 215,000 miles. What maintenance should I do? on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($739 - 3,164) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($336 - 460) in Buena Park, CA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Bountiful, UT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crownpoint, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,213 - 1,279) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Barryton, MI