I put my key in the ignition and turn it and I can only get it about half-way to the "accessories" position. The "door open" warning then beeps. And I know my steering wheel is not locked. I can't even get my car into a shop. What do I do? Do you know how I can at least hot-wire it so I can take it into a shop?
1996 Toyota Corolla key won't turn on 1996 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1996 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 208) in Rock City, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Stanleytown, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - 864) in Goodwater, AL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($201 - 288) in Springlake, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - 1,003) in Mc Gregor, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 110) in Vernon, TX