I put my key in the ignition and turn it and I can only get it about half-way to the "accessories" position. The "door open" warning then beeps. And I know my steering wheel is not locked. I can't even get my car into a shop. What do I do? Do you know how I can at least hot-wire it so I can take it into a shop?
1996 Toyota Corolla key won't turn on 1996 Toyota Corolla
1 answerFebruary 08, 2009
1 answerJune 01, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?