My Lexus has had trouble starting. Battery checked out okay, so probably starter. How complicated is it to change, and how much time should a mechanic need?
1996 Lexus ES300 mechanic's time needed to replace starter? on 1996 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($125 - $169) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($342 - $512) in Floweree, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($466 - $628) in Kingston Springs, TN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($886 - $1,614) in Henderson, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Ukiah, OR
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($441 - $508) in Belgrade, MO