Put i freon clutch engages but still get no cold air.
1996 Ford Ranger AC problems. HELP on 1996 Ford Ranger
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Sanborn, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - 190) in Keota, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ravensdale, WA
- Clutch Replacement ($640 - 851) in Northbrook, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Sterling, CT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Paxinos, PA