i have a 1996 cadillac deville. it had started dripping antifreeze from the passengerside near the wheel well. then it started smoking . got the car home and antifreeze went everywhere and it was all near the passenger side tire. iu have checked the water pump and gaskets and theyre fine i just need to make sure it is my lower radiator hose amd or what else it could be
1996 caddillac deville radiator hose leak on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1996 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rineyville, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - 463) in Antioch, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Sparks, NV
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($510 - 730) in Grindstone, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($696 - 895) in Elgin, TX
- Antitheft System Control Module Replacement ($283 - 294) in Ragland, AL