i have a 1996 cadillac deville. it had started dripping antifreeze from the passengerside near the wheel well. then it started smoking . got the car home and antifreeze went everywhere and it was all near the passenger side tire. iu have checked the water pump and gaskets and theyre fine i just need to make sure it is my lower radiator hose amd or what else it could be
1996 caddillac deville radiator hose leak on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1996 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1996 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - $803) in Rineyville, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - $470) in Antioch, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - $340) in Sparks, NV
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - $251) in Grindstone, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - $1,388) in Elgin, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($278 - $975) in Ragland, AL