leaks between the convertible top into the trunk
1996 bmw leak between the convertible top and body. not the trunk seal. on 1996 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- A creaking sound comes when turning the steering wheel at very slow speeds.
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- both traction light and brake light on same time i am thinking it is a sensor on
- I have about 2inches left on my clutch. Is there away to adjust it?
1996 BMW Z3 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bethel, AK
- Thermostat Replacement ($214 - $292) in West Columbia, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - $116) in Rockwood, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($237 - $330) in Collbran, CO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($432 - $582) in Lambsburg, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($155 - $169) in Palisades Park, NJ