leaks between the convertible top into the trunk
1996 bmw leak between the convertible top and body. not the trunk seal. on 1996 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
1996 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($182 - 259) in Bethel, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($537 - 636) in West Columbia, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($872 - 1,165) in Rockwood, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($294 - 518) in Collbran, CO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($251 - 307) in Lambsburg, VA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($470 - 525) in Palisades Park, NJ