I have a 1995 Sunfire, 2.2L. It will abruptly die and any given time, but starts right back up immediately afterwards. A mechanic friend mentioned it may be a loose connection at the ignition module. It has a new fuel pump and filter, any other ideas on what the cause may be?
1995 Pontiac Sunfire abruptly dies. on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire