I have a 1995 Sunfire, 2.2L. It will abruptly die and any given time, but starts right back up immediately afterwards. A mechanic friend mentioned it may be a loose connection at the ignition module. It has a new fuel pump and filter, any other ideas on what the cause may be?
1995 Pontiac Sunfire abruptly dies. on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket