I have a 1995 Sunfire, 2.2L. It will abruptly die and any given time, but starts right back up immediately afterwards. A mechanic friend mentioned it may be a loose connection at the ignition module. It has a new fuel pump and filter, any other ideas on what the cause may be?
1995 Pontiac Sunfire abruptly dies. on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My headlights only work on high beams, they flash off & on in low beams not work
- Battery runs down new battery alternator fine. I took all the light bulbs out
- My car got stuck in Neutral today in the shifter moves front to back.
- All the dash lights came on an my car just stopped shifting now its stuck in thi
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - $330) in Lakewood, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - $263) in Quemado, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($466 - $700) in Conception, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($183 - $318) in West Point, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($69 - $127) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Monmouth, IL