I have a 1995 Sunfire, 2.2L. It will abruptly die and any given time, but starts right back up immediately afterwards. A mechanic friend mentioned it may be a loose connection at the ignition module. It has a new fuel pump and filter, any other ideas on what the cause may be?
1995 Pontiac Sunfire abruptly dies. on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($168 - 233) in Lakewood, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($627 - 767) in Quemado, NM
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Conception, MO
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($174 - 318) in West Point, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($97 - 111) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($128 - 293) in Monmouth, IL