I got code PO410 and PO503 i believe i read it right 4 short and 10 fast followed by 5 slow and 3 fast. well the car is hesitating to start sometimes and when it warms up sometimes it tends to slight surge in idle as well when i partially accelerate recently change plugs from autolite to ngk what does this mean thanks.
1995 nissan maxima on 1995 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan Maxima
I am afraid I see no PO410 code or P0503 in the Nissan workshop manual for your car. PO410 refers to air injection system problems (I'm 90% certain the Maxima doesn't have air injection), PO503 is a vehicle speed sensor issue which I have seen fail on the Nissans but you loose speedometer and cruise control functionality.
Verified for the Nissan Maxima63 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima81 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima27 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima26 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
1995 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($301 - $504) in Aguas Buenas, PR
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($445 - $688) in Washington, CT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - $403) in Tipton, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Preston, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($402 - $794) in Santa Fe, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($223 - $255) in Washingtonville, PA