I got code PO410 and PO503 i believe i read it right 4 short and 10 fast followed by 5 slow and 3 fast. well the car is hesitating to start sometimes and when it warms up sometimes it tends to slight surge in idle as well when i partially accelerate recently change plugs from autolite to ngk what does this mean thanks.
1995 nissan maxima on 1995 Nissan Maxima
I am afraid I see no PO410 code or P0503 in the Nissan workshop manual for your car. PO410 refers to air injection system problems (I'm 90% certain the Maxima doesn't have air injection), PO503 is a vehicle speed sensor issue which I have seen fail on the Nissans but you loose speedometer and cruise control functionality.
Verified for the Nissan Maxima63 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima81 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima25 reports
Verified for the Nissan Maxima5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
1995 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Aguas Buenas, PR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,280 - 3,027) in Washington, CT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($275 - 473) in Tipton, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Preston, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($522 - 768) in Santa Fe, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($526 - 968) in Washingtonville, PA