1995 dodge 1500 ram van ignition problems on 1995 Dodge Ram Van 1500

Van was driving good. When I stopped for a few minutes, van would not crank again. Starter turns over as is suppose to. Fuel pump is working. Spark off ignition coil is good, but pulses. Spark at spark plug seems weaker. Engine will not ignite and run. Scratching my head because I'm running out of options. Was told it was a bad Crankcase Sensor, so I replaced it. When I replaced the ignition coil, it acted like it wanted to start for just a fraction of a second. But back to nothing.

by in Fort Myers, FL on December 23, 2012
2 answers
ANSWER by on December 23, 2012
If spark is good and hot at coil wire but not at plug wire, replace dist. cap and rotor. Should be the same both places. That is all it can be!!!
ANSWER by on March 11, 2015
How did you fix had sam eerie prob Why will no one help what is no bus my van died had crank shaft sens and computer replaced tolk to mechanic had scoped says need new computer can't afford to keep doning this what is wrong with my van so many post same problem but no definitive answers please help
my van wont start.but the starter is good.i could turn the ignition,but the starter wont kick on.i have to jump it from the starter.i'm not sure if it's the wire.or if the ignition switch is bad.....
Some vehicles may exhibit one or more of the following: Spark knock complaints when the vehicle is under load, various single cylinder misfire, and surge in 4th gear (around 45 mph). Our technician...
I replaced the starter and checked the relays and battery. All are getting power but the lights on panel comes on but no click not sound just dead. I am trying to repair myself. Thanks
i installed new fuel pump complete with fuel pressure regulator. in morning you turn ignition on and let it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute until fuel relay starts clicking . Once clicking st...