Have replaced the ignition switch and security wire on a vehicle we purchased which had no key. The dash gauges light up but the starter does not engage when the key is turned...nothing happens. Any idea what else I could check? I have not re-installed the air bag on the steering wheel after installing the lock-set. Does anyone know if the airbag has to be connected for the car to start?
1995 Buick Riviera Supercharged 3.8
Engine wont crank when key is turned on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?