Have replaced the ignition switch and security wire on a vehicle we purchased which had no key. The dash gauges light up but the starter does not engage when the key is turned...nothing happens. Any idea what else I could check? I have not re-installed the air bag on the steering wheel after installing the lock-set. Does anyone know if the airbag has to be connected for the car to start?
1995 Buick Riviera Supercharged 3.8
Engine wont crank when key is turned on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($151 - 218) in Kellyton, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marrowbone, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($279 - 469) in Mountain Park, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Aroma Park, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($129 - 316) in Toledo, OH
- Body Control Module Replacement ($170 - 223) in Grand Saline, TX