Have replaced the ignition switch and security wire on a vehicle we purchased which had no key. The dash gauges light up but the starter does not engage when the key is turned...nothing happens. Any idea what else I could check? I have not re-installed the air bag on the steering wheel after installing the lock-set. Does anyone know if the airbag has to be connected for the car to start?
1995 Buick Riviera Supercharged 3.8
Engine wont crank when key is turned on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kellyton, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Marrowbone, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mountain Park, OK
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Aroma Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($687 - 839) in Toledo, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($685 - 1,097) in Grand Saline, TX