I have replaced the dist. and coil still nothing
1994 sentra no fire on 1994 Nissan Sentra
1 answerSeptember 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
1994 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wedowee, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sloughhouse, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($235 - 323) in Holcomb, IL
- Starter Replacement ($347 - 474) in Floresville, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Louin, MS
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($307 - 329) in Ben Bolt, TX