My truck starts but when i press on the gas the engine acts like it want to bog out i changed the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap I also changed the Throttle Position Sensor and air flow sensor on the Throttle body but i am still having the same problem could it be me fuel pump that causing by not giving the engine enough gas it idols just fine
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2 on 1994 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150056 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150094 reports
3 answersNovember 17, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500188 reports
2 answersJune 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - $125) in Barrington, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Bealeton, VA
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - $102) in Warren, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - $979) in Kennerdell, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - $251) in Woodville, WI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Fort Shafter, HI