My truck starts but when i press on the gas the engine acts like it want to bog out i changed the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap I also changed the Throttle Position Sensor and air flow sensor on the Throttle body but i am still having the same problem could it be me fuel pump that causing by not giving the engine enough gas it idols just fine
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2 on 1994 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150035 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500144 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150079 reports
2 answersJune 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.