problem is when stopping and going, and at times when starting.
1993 Nissan, Altima began sputtering when I stop and accelerate, what's cause? on 1993 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($704 - 1,360) in Mount Zion, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Hahira, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - 299) in Gilead, NE
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - 333) in Nickerson, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 99) in Haskell, OK