1992 Toyota Celica Q&A

1992 Toyota Celica Question: 1992 Toyota Convertible Problems

The top sometimes goes up and down, but most of the time I just hear a click. I checked the fuse on the passenger side kick panel and it is good. Is there a relay that could be the problem or is it the motor for the top? -
I believe all those Celica Convertibles were done her in the USA (I think there is a sticker on the driver's door jamb that tells who that company was. Thee operating gear is similar to a Ford Mustang of similar year. System needs some trouble shooting to see what is going on foolish just to guess. -
Comment 1
Thank you for replying to my question. I am tracing it and it works sometimes and not sometimes. I am thinking that there might be a relay in the circuit. Do you know if this is true? And if it is, where would it be located? A relay should not be too costly even if that is not the problem. Thanks again for giving me some feedback. -
www.autozone.com might help you. they have a DIY section for free. Rob Betts www.aerboise.com 7736 Lemhi Street Boise ID 83709 -
I was told they stop making tires that fit this car but I don't believe that. Can someone help me? Need to know the tire #. Thanks! kevincurtislive@aol.com
I have a 92 celica gt convertible can't figure out what size speakers are factory has one in each door rather large two smaller ones in the dash and back seat I need the exact size.
My car makes a whistling sound when I accelerate, It is coming from the tailpipe, I have checked for vacuum leaks and exhaust leaks?