1992 300E 3.0L Has Check Engine Light on and when i hold the button down on the Diagnostic Box for three seconds and release it Flashes 18 times. What is that code please or what is the problem? Plus i know that its time for a new IAC Valve, ive clean ed it twice and it runs a little smoother everytime after i clean it. HELP! Thanks
1992 300E 3.0L Has Check Engine Light on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E
18 flashes should be Current to idle control valve is illogical. If it were my car, I'd use a known good ICV valve and see if that takes care of the code before spending the roughly 400 bucks on a new valve.
1 answerNovember 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates