i went into store came back out and car wont even turn over at all. i have had no problems with this car at all. this totally caught me off guard. i do have power as my lights and radio work.i was thinking starter but just odd that the car has had no problems at all starting. can a starter just go bad in a split second shouldnt there be some kind of warning signs
1991 toyota corolla wont start on 1991 Toyota Corolla
0 answersNovember 28, 2014
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +