i went into store came back out and car wont even turn over at all. i have had no problems with this car at all. this totally caught me off guard. i do have power as my lights and radio work.i was thinking starter but just odd that the car has had no problems at all starting. can a starter just go bad in a split second shouldnt there be some kind of warning signs
1991 toyota corolla wont start on 1991 Toyota Corolla
0 answersNovember 28, 2014
2 answersFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?