My 1991 Mazda 2600 pickup has always run well. It has about 180,000 miles on it. It has sat for sometime and now it will not run. I am getting gas thru the filter and if I spray cleaner into the trottle body thru the butterfly it will run for a few seconds. I have a fuel problem. Where should I start.
1991 Mazda B2600 will not start on 1991 Mazda B2600
Verified for the Mazda B260017 reports
2 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1991 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wade, NC
- Heater Core Replacement ($594 - 761) in Penrose, CO
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Bay City, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 134) in Yakima, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($583 - 663) in Marengo, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mayo, FL