My 1991 Mazda 2600 pickup has always run well. It has about 180,000 miles on it. It has sat for sometime and now it will not run. I am getting gas thru the filter and if I spray cleaner into the trottle body thru the butterfly it will run for a few seconds. I have a fuel problem. Where should I start.
1991 Mazda B2600 will not start on 1991 Mazda B2600
2 answersApril 15, 2009
Verified for the Mazda B260016 reports
1 answerMay 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
- Engine rockers making ticking noise
- To much gas in all 4 cylinders
- I droped a piece of ruber down the intake. It went all the way down. .
- Get some heat when you first started up Temperature gauge goes up some when driving loses heat and temperature gauge