My 1991 Mazda 2600 pickup has always run well. It has about 180,000 miles on it. It has sat for sometime and now it will not run. I am getting gas thru the filter and if I spray cleaner into the trottle body thru the butterfly it will run for a few seconds. I have a fuel problem. Where should I start.
1991 Mazda B2600 will not start on 1991 Mazda B2600
Verified for the Mazda B260029 reports
2 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- Engine shuts down if I lift my foot off accelerator quickly and use the clutch.
- The wires from the fuel pump harness pulled out of plug. Which wire goes where
- Ticking fuel injector or lifter plunger causing ticking
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
1991 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($91 - $118) in Wade, NC
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - $70) in Penrose, CO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($152 - $256) in Bay City, TX
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($443 - $926) in Yakima, WA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Marengo, IN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($80 - $91) in Mayo, FL