My 1991 Mazda 2600 pickup has always run well. It has about 180,000 miles on it. It has sat for sometime and now it will not run. I am getting gas thru the filter and if I spray cleaner into the trottle body thru the butterfly it will run for a few seconds. I have a fuel problem. Where should I start.
1991 Mazda B2600 will not start on 1991 Mazda B2600
Asked by for the 1991 Mazda B2600
Verified for the Mazda B260027 reports
2 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- engine starts fine idles smooth accelerate slow will run fine accelerate normal
- Ticking fuel injector or lifter plunger causing ticking
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
1991 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - $122) in Wade, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($151 - $274) in Penrose, CO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($271 - $430) in Bay City, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($291 - $370) in Yakima, WA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Marengo, IN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Mayo, FL