I replaced the idle air control valve because when the car is warmed up and I come to a full stop at idle with the car in drive, the idle drops too low, below 500 rpms. A mechanic cleaned the electrical plug which plugs into a component that is also connected to the idle control valve and it worked fine for a few days but now the too low idle has returned.? I thought the microprocessor might be bad but I don't know what, where or how much it is.
1991 300e what microprocessor controls the idle air control valve? on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates