Why my 1990 Volvo 760 wagon horns' one pole directed ground other than as Chassis Schematic showing? The horns didn't work except little sound. Is it due to the relay function? No problem had been found with fuse and the horn after my checking.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 760 Questions
- 89 760 turbo wagon. I need to prove that there is no check engine light, how?
- How long would it take to replace a brake booster with the cylinder attached. I believe the lines need to be replaced with brake fluid. Thanks, Brent
- Engine stalls after driving about 10 min and must sit for 30 min before starting
1990 Volvo 760 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($366 - 427) in Potter Valley, CA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Rutherford, NJ
- 50,000 Mile Service ($346 - 490) in Cook, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - 240) in Rush Valley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 228) in Warsaw, NC