I pulled the head and there is a hole burned through the top edge of the piston.
1990 Volvo 740 4 cyl. Hole burned through top of piston 4.
What is the cause? on 1990 Volvo 740
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- Overdrive not working
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
1990 Volvo 740 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($259 - 478) in Hickory Corners, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($658 - 848) in Hanna City, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Thorndale, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Osage City, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($456 - 490) in Lyman, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($133 - 153) in Hartland Four Corners, VT