It always was running on 5 cylanders and I had to replace spark# 1 after tune up as well
1990 MB shuts off when I back up or let Idle Replaced Battery
Still cuts off? on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($389 - 732) in Gypsum, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Congress, AZ
- 105,000 Mile Service ($253 - 379) in Fort Valley, GA
- Battery Replacement ($268 - 323) in Flint, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($651 - 754) in Belvidere, NJ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($145 - 167) in Honaunau, HI