the heater was working but blowing cold air so i shut off the fan and tryed to turn the fan back on but there was notihng
1990 ford tempo heating system on 1990 Ford Tempo
Verified for the Ford Tempo5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling
- squealing distributor, runs shut off restart chugs no power motor