Clutch peddle goes all the way to the floor. It will pump up but it does not stay that way. Is it the Clutch master cylinder? Also do you need a special tool to take it of for that year Ford?
1990 Ford F150 8 cyl 5 speed - clutch master cylinder on 1990 Ford F-150
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by mrfordman ,
August 01, 2013
assume you have checked fluid level. if full, could be master or slave cylinder on transmission bypassing.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mount Union, IA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($739 - 1,061) in Gainesboro, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - 430) in Drummond, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keasbey, NJ
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($63 - 110) in Bruceville, IN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($252 - 323) in Toronto, OH