Clutch peddle goes all the way to the floor. It will pump up but it does not stay that way. Is it the Clutch master cylinder? Also do you need a special tool to take it of for that year Ford?
1990 Ford F150 8 cyl 5 speed - clutch master cylinder on 1990 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by mrfordman ,
August 01, 2013
assume you have checked fluid level. if full, could be master or slave cylinder on transmission bypassing.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Mount Union, IA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 290) in Gainesboro, TN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 215) in Drummond, MT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($374 - 667) in Keasbey, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 108) in Bruceville, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 480) in Toronto, OH