Clutch peddle goes all the way to the floor. It will pump up but it does not stay that way. Is it the Clutch master cylinder? Also do you need a special tool to take it of for that year Ford?
1990 Ford F150 8 cyl 5 speed - clutch master cylinder on 1990 Ford F-150
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by mrfordman ,
August 01, 2013
assume you have checked fluid level. if full, could be master or slave cylinder on transmission bypassing.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Mount Union, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gainesboro, TN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($229 - 309) in Drummond, MT
- 135,000 Mile Service ($122 - 215) in Keasbey, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 430) in Bruceville, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($747 - 1,915) in Toronto, OH