The problem occurs when putting it into drive but wont shift after that. The fluid is full and i got no signs of any leaks.
1990 dakota that shifts to 1st gear but wont shift after that? Is it the linkage on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home