My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - $725) in Elverson, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $93) in Grenville, NM
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - $1,040) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($805 - $879) in Wadsworth, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - $396) in McCammon, ID