My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Sidon, MS
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - 199) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Grenville, NM
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Millville, NJ
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wadsworth, NV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in McCammon, ID