My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?