My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working