My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Sidon, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 246) in Elverson, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Grenville, NM
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Millville, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 469) in Wadsworth, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($326 - 346) in McCammon, ID