My ECBM is out on my Cadillac. Would like to fix it but can't located the ECBM. The Chilton book shows that it should be located in the trunk driver side. Can anyone please help me located it so I can fix my car and get back on the road. It would be appreciated.
1990 Cadillac De ville on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
- I checked for problem codes and these 4 came up P039,P052,I039,I052 how do I res
- High idle up to 1700 in park.