Truck ran fine until I filled it with fresh fuel,good fuel.Replaced fuel pump,filter,and mass airflow sensor.Scratching my head.
1990 4Runner engine idles fine but won't rev past 2800,it surges after that. on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
0 answersMarch 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl