car sat 2 months waiting for exhaust and tuneup repairs. ran great for 2 weeks then wouldn't start after filling gas up. will start with starter fluid but die when it was gone. power going to under floor main pump both sides of under dash fuel relay work power out of fuse box 4 and 6 power after fusible link under carpet.mechanic benchtested pump and replaced filter ran 1 week wouldn't restart after filling gas. starts with s fluid . i removed main pump bench tested it was good was going to change it but didnt have filter pump line .put it together starts right up ran 20 min. no problem shut off wouldnt restart
1990 240 dl has a no gas situation power to main pump no noise or gas to motor on 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($617 - 892) in Greenwood, ME
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - 498) in Ellsworth, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($302 - 505) in Lakeport, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 70) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($75 - 88) in Mazomanie, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Duffield, VA