i replaced my lower hose to my jeep it was tore but after replacing the hse and making sure not to touch anything else ....the car wont start unless i push jump it...please tell i didnt mess my geo up, it was fine till then iwas able to drve as a matter of fact i just got it out of the shop aweek ago had the firewall replaced.. pls. help
1989 geo tracker on 1990 Geo Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Tracker Questions
- How do you properly align the transfer case engagement clutch collar to hub?
- Car started to move out of way. Then tried to start and would not start. Bat. ok
- I think my clutch is going out but I would really like to replace the slave cylinder first, as it is leaking fluid pretty bad.
- are rusty sills an easy fix?
- Why does my tracker jerk when it gets hot?