Happens after car is warmed up. Steam has odd smell, probably from anti-freeze. But how does it get into a/c vents? And what causes it?
1989 corvette has what looks like steam coming from a/c vents on 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .