Happens after car is warmed up. Steam has odd smell, probably from anti-freeze. But how does it get into a/c vents? And what causes it?
1989 corvette has what looks like steam coming from a/c vents on 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light
- I lost my clutch pedal I have 19700 miles on her and the clutch is all the way