Happens after car is warmed up. Steam has odd smell, probably from anti-freeze. But how does it get into a/c vents? And what causes it?
1989 corvette has what looks like steam coming from a/c vents on 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- Turns over, has fuel and has power to the injectors. Car will still not start.
- car turns over, has fuel, has spark and injectors have power. Still will start.
- "Attention Pushrod" - My Car had a code P0340 and now the changed to P0343 What do I do?
- Can I use regular gasoline in my LS 1 345 hp 98 Vette?
- I put the OBD II tool on my Corvette and I got a code P0343