I just purchased a 1989 Cavalier with 24,000 miles on it. It has been sitting idle. Had to replace the exhaust system as rusted. Tires are good but believe all rubber hoses have dry rotted and am replacing them. It runs great otherwise. Any other things I need to look into. The oil was changed 2 years ago and car has moved 1,500 miles since then. I placed gas treatment and topped off gas and also put Marvail Mystery oil in. Any other suggestions?
1989 Cavalier with 24,000 miles on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($167 - 210) in Waldo, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aberdeen, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 706) in Madras, OR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($375 - 459) in Gamerco, NM
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($193 - 289) in Fort Polk, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($388 - 583) in Sumrall, MS