all cylinders lost compression. replaced worn-out timing chain and gears. still 0 compression in all cylinders. whats the likliness of all the valves getting bent and staying open. seems there should be some compression in any givin cylinder even if the timing was off. the crank gear is set at 12 o clock the cam gear at 6 o clock..... baffled
1989 7.4 stalled while driving on 1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now