1988 Pontiac Bonneville won't stay running unless you pump the gas peddle
1988 pontiac bonneville won't stay running on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 131) in Mid Florida, FL
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Pike Road, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($375 - 562) in Sharples, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Monett, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($239 - 374) in Sun River, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 539) in Hamlin, PA