1988 pontiac bonneville fuel system problems
1988 Pontiac Bonneville fuel system problems on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Mid Florida, FL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Pike Road, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Sharples, WV
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Monett, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Sun River, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($604 - 854) in Hamlin, PA