1988 acura legend Coupe, The tachometer stopped working, motor has hesitation, and stalls when I put the car in reverse a couple times and started back up after 15 minutes, check engine light comes on after 10 minutes of driving, I cleaned out the terminals on the shift position console switch which since the dashboard display doesn't show what gear its in and the car appears to be always taking off from 2nd gear on, when gear is put in drive or S3 no difference, when I start the car the computer under passenger seat and footboard both flash light once
1988 acura legend Coupe with multiple problems maybe pointing to ECM? on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($942 - 1,166) in Vienna, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($56 - 92) in Rotonda West, FL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($168 - 244) in Payneville, KY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Maida, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Valera, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - 371) in Purgitsville, WV