1988 acura legend Coupe, The tachometer stopped working, motor has hesitation, and stalls when I put the car in reverse a couple times and started back up after 15 minutes, check engine light comes on after 10 minutes of driving, I cleaned out the terminals on the shift position console switch which since the dashboard display doesn't show what gear its in and the car appears to be always taking off from 2nd gear on, when gear is put in drive or S3 no difference, when I start the car the computer under passenger seat and footboard both flash light once
1988 acura legend Coupe with multiple problems maybe pointing to ECM? on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Vienna, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($302 - 500) in Rotonda West, FL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Payneville, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($510 - 807) in Maida, ND
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,142 - 1,280) in Valera, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($813 - 843) in Purgitsville, WV