The u-joints in my rear drive shaft broke and my rear drive shaft fell out. I was in 4 wheel drive at the time. I was able to drive the truck home using front wheel drive only. I replaced the U-joints and put the driveshaft back in place. Now however, my truck will not engage into reverse or drive. No matter what the indicator shows it just acts as if it is in neutral.
1987 Dodge Ram W250 on 1990 Dodge W250
Asked by for the 1990 Dodge W250
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge W250 Questions
- Problem with the inyection, is opened all the time...
- does a 1989 dodge ram 250 have a transmission solenoid? where is located?
- My oil pressure drops and truck wants to stall out
- How do I determine if I have an ECM or a PCM and where is it located?
- replaced headlight switch on 91 W250 headlights still don't work.what next
1990 Dodge W250 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($320 - $414) in Manley Hot Springs, AK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($102 - $137) in Long Lake, MI
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Netarts, OR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($267 - $459) in Rankin, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Beverly, MA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($66 - $75) in Childersburg, AL