swaped transmissions and problem went away for one day then returned. In one manual I see the E-prom and in another I see a transmission operational start switch are these both the same item justv called something different and could this be my problem??
1987 chevrolet blazer won't shift on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- air only blows out a/c vents no matter switch position
- Why does the AC Blower not work?
- I got a 95 Blazer 4 x 4 manual manual five speed want to see pictures of the slave cylinder
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li