swaped transmissions and problem went away for one day then returned. In one manual I see the E-prom and in another I see a transmission operational start switch are these both the same item justv called something different and could this be my problem??
1987 chevrolet blazer won't shift on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Fork, SC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($142 - 210) in Merrittstown, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($161 - 409) in Mc Ewen, TN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Kennard, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($189 - 228) in Bunker Hill, KS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($736 - 778) in Nulato, AK