swaped transmissions and problem went away for one day then returned. In one manual I see the E-prom and in another I see a transmission operational start switch are these both the same item justv called something different and could this be my problem??
1987 chevrolet blazer won't shift on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Fork, SC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Merrittstown, PA
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 216) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Wheel Bearing Service ($158 - 198) in Kennard, NE
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($89 - 121) in Bunker Hill, KS
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($93 - 106) in Nulato, AK