It seems to be coming from a weep hole in the case. It's less than a pint per week. What might cause it and what might it cost to fix?
1986 Vanagon, automatic transmission drips. on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
HOW IS FLUID LEVEL?
COMMENT by GrandyB ,
June 04, 2013
I add a pint a week to keep it up to the middle of the stick indicator.
did you ck it running or off?
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 529) in Wolcott, CT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - 85) in Bucklin, MO
- Radiator Replacement ($635 - 892) in Maysville, KY
- Water Pump Replacement ($394 - 596) in Thrall, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,234 - 1,284) in Sprague, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 242) in Milliken, CO