1985 Land Cruiser fuel/emissions problem Seems to have vacuum issues. Replaced intake exhaust gasket, carburetor rebuilt, new fuel pump, Runs fine at times but starts to loose power to where I have to bury my foot in the accelerator just to keep it running.
1985 Land Cruiser carburetor/vacuum issues on 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- My AC emits a unfamiliar smell, AC drain tube is leaking, and making noises
- If I have a P0705 code on an '07 Toyota Land Cruiser, then is it ok to drive it?
- Toyota Land Cruiser code C1241, C1268
- What would cause the windsheild wipers to not work?
- What is responsible for check engine, Lo and Trac off lights illuminated
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($474 - $682) in Arlington, SD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($514 - $663) in Overpeck, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Greenwood, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Huntertown, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($398 - $489) in Tenants Harbor, ME
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($105 - $134) in Cowden, IL