I was driving down the road and my truck got this loud ticking noise in it i noticed it before but wasnt no big deal at first....Then goin down the road it got louder and louder and it just cut off....i think its the alternator(may have cause battery to die) cause i went to try and crank it few days later it turned over once or twice and thats it....Ideas?!
1984 Dodge D150 Cut Off on 1990 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- My truck stalls when I back up starts it and dies out when I put it in forward
- Okay I have cleaned the throttle body but now getting two much fuel. I need to know if you might help to find out what this might be
- Why is my 1992 Dodge D150 losing oil pressure when I apply brakes?
- My truck ran rough then died. Changed fuel pump and filter.
- what years do the d150s parts match?