I was driving down the road and my truck got this loud ticking noise in it i noticed it before but wasnt no big deal at first....Then goin down the road it got louder and louder and it just cut off....i think its the alternator(may have cause battery to die) cause i went to try and crank it few days later it turned over once or twice and thats it....Ideas?!
1984 Dodge D150 Cut Off on 1990 Dodge D150
Asked by for the 1990 Dodge D150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- The oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge both stopped working
- I have a dodge ram d150 8 cylinder with a possible torque converter problem.
- I here a whining noise while driving
- Why does my 1982 engine rev in park but will not rev in drive?
- Truck runs but at night time when I turn on the headlights it dies changed alter
1990 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($249 - 399) in Littlerock, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($191 - 322) in Baldwin, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Orderville, UT
- Fuel Filter Change ($61 - 80) in Kewanee, IL
- Air Injection System Air Pump Replacement ($569 - 589) in Castile, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($228 - 518) in Belleview, FL