Hi I have a 1968 Volkswagon beetle, and I am trying to replace the inner tie rod end, but the damper is connected to the tie rod end and it is crimped how do I get it off
1968 beetle on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates